Monday, February 3, 2014

Three Things: a link-up with a friend


My good friend Lindsay over at Strickland & Co. features great finds every Tuesday in her Three Things posts. She asked me to make a guest appearance and I couldn't pass it up. Here are my "Three Things: Valentine's Edition!"
 
 


1. For him: a lapel flower for my guy who loves to dress-up.
 

2. For the home: a sweet downloadable print with a little Texas pride.


3. For the little one:  a mouse in a matchbox. Wrenly already has this sweet guy but I definitely recommend him or one of his cute relatives.
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the downloadable print! I've got the perfect picture frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the little mouse so badly for Jonah! It's super cute and I think he would love putting it to sleep. Thank you for sharing on my blog also :)

    ReplyDelete